Jeevan Anand Policy: It is a policy scheme of Life insurance company (LIC). A huge amount can be earned by investing money in this policy; and also additional rides is available under this scheme; sum of small income convert into a large sum of income. you can get your financial condition secured.
Life insurance company provides many stupendous schemes and also keep bringing useful schemes for the LIC holder customers. One of the LIC’s schemes is Jeevan Anand Policy. This scheme is useful for who want to invest small sum of money and wish to achieve a huge amount in a certain period of Year.
Multiple maturity benefits are available in the schemes; because the “Jeevan Anand Policy is like a term policy; A term policy is for which you have to pay till the policy term period; so now you need to know about what you get under this scheme if opt for.
- Avail two times bonus.
- Get many Rides.
LIC Jeevan Anand provides financial security during the entire lifetime. and also available to provide financial aid in case of ‘life is no more’. and also take care of the Liquidity requirements; below is the benefits that you can get under this scheme.
- In case of life is no more during the policy term period; Death Benefit will be determined as Sum Assured on Death as well as vested Simple Reversionary Bonuses and Final Additional Bonus.
- At the end of the policy payable benefits; such as basic sum assured along with vested Simple Reversionary Bonuses and Final Additional Bonus
- This policy participate in the profit of corporation and will eligible to receive simple Reversionary Bonus as per the corporation experience during the policy term period.
Read another article also
Know about SBI Senior citizen plan
LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Key Features
You should aware of the Jeevan Anand policy key features that I’m going to share in this article.
- Insured person will get top-up covers as riders available on the nominal premium amount.
- This plan has an option of regular premium payment to the insured.
- Participation in Profits. i.e This plan participate in company’s profit and provides a Simple reversionary bonus.
- Tax Benefits:- Insured person can get tax benefits on the on the premium paid and on the claims received, Under Section 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act.
Scheme details of saving 45 rupees everyday
You can deposit up to 1359 rupees every month in LIC Jeevan Anand scheme and can earn up to 25 lakh till the maturity date, but for this, we do suggest to opt long term investment plan. for instance, If you opt for 35 Years investment plan, so you can get up to 25 lakh till the end of the maturity date.
So for this, you can save 45 rupees everyday, if you save 45 rupees everyday, you will have monthly saving up to 1350 rupees and Annually it will become up to 16200 rupees.
Hope you may like this article, please do share as much as you can make it possible. Thank you for visiting our site, have a good day!
Comment on “Know everything about Jeevan Anand Policy and learn to earn 25 Lakh”
I came across bankingidealoan.com and wanted to share this great free AI tool.
With this tool you write blogs and ads 10 times faster and with much higher conversion rates.
You can use the tool for free via freeaiwriting.com
The AI can write blogs, advertising copy, youtube videos and even entire books.
We would love to hear your feedback.